Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thank GODDESS!

I would write about the drive from Strasbourg to Blienschwiller -- but I'm not ready to think about it yet. Let's just say I got there and that the car was in one piece. Thankfully, the trip to Germolles went better. I am so happy to be here. Christian and Matthieu are wonderful, the place is more amazing than I remembered and all I can say about the room I'm staying in is that I think I gasped. The chateau is beautiful, and there is so much more to say but it's finally cooled off and I'm headed to the garden.

:) Amy

3 comments:

Mom said...

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy ... take it all in as all too soon you will be home ... and without a view. Mom

Anonymous said...

I love the cat man story!

Amy said...

Rhonda -- I was totally channeling you the other day -- while driving of course. Mom -- I do have a view -- but it's just a bit different -- chez Jacob ;)