Sunday, July 13, 2008

Partir demain

Today is my last full day at Germolles. There probably won't be much gardening today as our sunny day has turned to thunder and hail. Balzàn -- the younger of the two labs -- spent the morning in the kitchen with me, making flower arrangements for the various halls in the chateau. He was a perfect angel -- not his usual naughty self -- I think he knows I am leaving and he'll have one less person to steal bread from during dinner ;)

Had a wonderful visit with Niels, David, and Niels' sister (Gemia); Matthieu's friend, Dominique, is here from Paris -- as usual, there is always something going on at the chateau. I will miss it.

There will be more posts and memories when I return. Looking forward to being home again with you.

See you soon!
Amy

1 comment:

Deb said...

I'm so glad you've had a great time and I can't wait to see your pictures when you get home.

Deb
a little jealous that you got to eat at Chez Yvonne again