Saturday, June 28, 2008

pas dormir

I didnt have jet lag all the time I was in Paris, but my sense of when to sleep is all screwy now. I woke up at 4 am yesterday because I thought it was light out - it wasnt -- there was a lamp post. This morning it was 2 am -- so I finished a book (I know -- I actually read something!) I had dinner at Chez Yvonne last night -- Deb, I ordered the Feuillette of Muenster w/ kirsh sauerkraut that we loved last year -- it was so good. So far, I have succeeded in confusing the French by eating things all wrong -- like ordering just mashed potatoes for dinner or an appetizer as a meal. I get some strange looks. Ah, well ...

Still on this French keyboard -- which wont switch to English no matter how many times I set it, very frustrating -- so excuse the lack of apostrophes and the short post. Im going to the cathedral for some organ music. Still having fun, though a little tired today. ;)

No comments: