Monday, June 16, 2008

8 Days

It's hard to believe in just 8 days I will be in France. It's harder to believe that a year ago, I was only thinking about my first trip to France -- with no idea that I would be returning so soon, let alone to stay at a castle in Burgundy. I am so excited, I can hardly stand it. I keep thinking this is all a dream -- and amazed that it is not.

The chateau website is working again. Click on the "galleries" link at the right side of the main page to see more photos of where I will be for two weeks. Of course, more pictures will follow.

Stacey is in Alaska -- she goes sea kayaking later this week. I'm sure she'll have adventures to tell about when she returns. Deb is hosting out of town guests soon and vacationing in Portland -- which isn't a bad place to be at all! Tristan is road-tripping this summer to mine for opals and turquoise -- and to visit the west.

The Travel Gals are all well, adventure begins! Happy travels!

No comments: