Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Je suis ici!

I am here! Despite not sleeping at all on Sunday or Monday (brain was too excited) I'm feeling good -- thankful for small blessings like the open seat next to me on the flight from Liberty to Paris so that I could stretch out some. Thankful for getting to check in early at the hotel and for a shower and nap. Thankful that the cyber cafe is open since most everything else is not. Paris is quiet and everyone seems to be on vacation elsewhere. I guess even those who live in one of the most fantastic cities in the world like to have a change of scenery -- go figure! :) Looking forward to something to eat and drink, and walking around. No real plans, aside from Montmartre (to see if the cat man is there) and a few museums -- and that is the way I like it.

All is well. I am safe and happy.

Amy

No comments: